Last updated and effected on 20 June 2018
2) Sensitive Content and Responsibility
Our website covers a wide range of art and subject matter, is generally uncensored, and may include nudity or other visual or written material that some people may consider offensive or inappropriate for children and minors. If you allow your child or anyone else to use your computer or other device, it is solely your responsibility to prevent them from accessing any Content that you think is or may be inappropriate for them.
3) Links and Other Website Content
You are responsible for all access and use to our website using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
Our website may include content, information or links to other websites. Your use of other websites and resources is at your own risk, you agree to relieve us from any liability whatsoever arising from your use of such information. Other websites generally mean website addresses that do not contain https://originalarts.com.sg.
You may link to our website provided it is not misleading, or suggesting any endorsement, or harmful to our reputation or not approved by us. You must have the legal authority and ability to remove any links if requested by us and you must immediately comply.
4) Acceptable Use
- use our website in any way that causes damages to the website or interfere with or disrupt the performance, operation, accessibility of our website, the servers or network used to make the website available.
- use our website in any way or in connection with any activity that is fraudulent, unlawful, illegal or harmful;
- use the website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- use our website to transmit, copy, store, host or otherwise make available in connection with the website any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
The copyrights in the website and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us, our licensors and respective owners. You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, imitate, print or otherwise make copies of any such content whether in whole or in part without our express prior permission.
6) Limitation of Liability
While we have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained in the website have been obtained from reliable sources, we provide the websites on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and hereby disclaims any and all warranties and implied warranties including those as to accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality, and fitness for any particular purpose of the content.
The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions of use is intended to exclude or limit any liability that may not by law be excluded or limited, and in particular none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under Singapore law or statutory rights which may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit (website owner) liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
7) Collection of Personal Information
8) Cancellation and Suspension of Access or Use
These terms and conditions are effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate or suspend your access to or use of the website. If we terminate your access to the website, you will not have the right to bring claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the website.
9) Law and Jurisdiction